Tuesday, February 3, 2009

* THE BIOGRAPHY *

My name is Hanna, born and bred in Göteborg (Gothenburg), Sweden - still remaining here, it is a fairly good place for underground culture after all.
I draw, paint, shoot photos, do graphic design, make music and write articles - and try to support myself as far as possible with those things.
I'm always interested in new assignments and jobs, please send me a mail to hanna@lupomanaro.com if you're interested in hiring me. I'm a registered company owner in Sweden and in possession of "F-skatt sedel" (tax stuff in Sweden).

Otherwise I'm into good coffee, pointy shoes, watching films, cooking food, tattoos, belgian beer, french culture, the moomins, reading books, owls, single malt whisky, playing wii, and staying awake way too long at night. Plus a bunch of other stuff I've forgot about now.

I play in a band called The Northern Overlook, you can listen to our music here. I also have a new project in the loop, possibly called 'Dope & Glory', hopefully I'll post more about that later.

The internet is my poison, but damn what a god trip it is!
Here's a few other places where you can find me and my work:
Flickr
Deviantart
Myspace
Facebook (please tell who you are if you want to add me though)
Tidningen Kulturen (in swedish, make a search for 'Hanna Eliasson' if you want to read my texts)

No comments: